Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lan games in limerick

Options
  • 13-06-2001 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

If anyone is interested in lan games in limerick please send me a mail as there is a new cafe for games opening and I am starting a mailing list with info on this place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Uh, this might be slightly more suited to either games/after hours smile.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

yeah belongs in games alright :-)

I'm interested though, I know there is probably a few others too on the boards that would be too.

always on the look out for lans games in the area. there would be lots more interested soon as UL starts up again. we have a Multiplayer games Society and we were planning on setting something up with one of the Cafe in limerick ... for a regular lan night ... or a lockin even :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

off to games me thinks

Advertisement