Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will there be tickets at the door of the seminar?

Options
  • 22-08-2001 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Or have they all been reserved?

Is it worth turning up without a ticket?

"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt unless you're on a team. Well I'm better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I …I can't compete with that stuff."
    -Moe Szyslak

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

From what I've heard, tickets will be available at the door for IR£20.

I myself have already sent in a cheque. Haven't heard back yet though. Still waiting for mine. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

It's more than likely that there now WILL be tickets @ the door. £20 for people who haven't signed up (joined) on the web site - £10 for those of you who have.

As written by Martin in a recent mailing list posting:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    We are not yet fully subscribed so it looks fairly certain that there will be places available on the day - if you intend to come without prebboking, please bring the name and email address you registered with if you want to avail of the £10 admission.
    </font>

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

Advertisement