Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lol , this is the start of something special

Options
  • 26-08-2001 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

good god what are they trying to do scare ppl , all u can say it 'the cut of that 'thing' , on a positive side at least they r doing something this can only push internet on ppl and more and more go online it might encourage flat rate 56k

http://www.eircom.ie/bveircom/mouse/index.html

[This message has been edited by Barra (edited 26-08-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">It's never been better value to surf the Internet with eircom hi-speed.
    It costs just 1p per minute to surf the net in the evenings and weekends. Now with new eircom hi-speed bonus you can get 13 hours of evening and weekend Internet call credit at home, every month - for an extra £1.58 per month.

With a once off connection charge of £99 (incl. VAT) and monthly line rental of £34.80 (incl. VAT), replacing your current rental on your ordinary phone line eircom hi-speed is great value.</font>

One word reply to that - Ugh.

eek.gifeek.gifFFS eek.gifeek.gif

They've really done it this time!!

I thought there was an intruder in the house. What are they trying to do?? Give heart attacks to all there potential customers. OH wait maybe that is the plan!!
    Then they can play the "But theres no demand" card wink.gif

Just to add to this....
    It has a bloody voice over throughtout the whole site ARRGGGH!!
    And its Conor Mullen- who seems to voice over every ad on TV & Radio @ the moment!! He also does the voice for your eircom voicemail BTW.

Prepare yourself.....Turn DOWN you speakers now smile.gif
    80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

[This message has been edited by 80project.com (edited 26-08-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 80project.com:
    Prepare yourself.....Turn DOWN you speakers now smile.gif</font>

too late for both my speakers and my ear drums I'm afraid. too late nearly for my heart also as I nearly popped a wall. Thanks eircom, now I need to renew my medical card.

Advertisement