Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards support for the upcoming meeting...

Options
  • 24-08-2001 1:03pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you have a banner ad we'll whack it up, can one of the official IOFFL people tell me where I might find such a thing?

DeV.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

There's some on the Ireland Offline site DeVore:

http://www.scaryeire.com/www.irelandoffline.com/LinkToUs.asp

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Feel free to use one of those linked by dahamsta above... I'll also kludge one together specifically for the seminar and get it over to you.

Thanks DeV...

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Great, thanks.

Not flash please, our ad system doesnt like it...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

DeVore... here's 2 banner ads you can use... hope they're not too big (they're around 20Kb - I made 'em as small as I could)...

Feel free to put them on Boards.ie (ASAP!... seminar is day after tomorrow)

Ad_Seminar_1.gif

Ad_Seminar_2.gif

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 27-08-2001).]

Advertisement