Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Eircom, and the government

Options
  • 27-08-2001 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

This is a short message to Eircom from the heart. I think that you are all a shower of *******s ( to whoever is responsible to marketing and not giving us what we want ). There I,ve said it, what I have thought for a long time. If I was the leader of this country I would have you all deported. obviously you really dont give a **** about your customers, only profit.
    A short note to the government. HOW ARE YOU LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS???? THEY ARE RUNNING A MONOPOLY, AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THAT WAS ILLEGAL!! ILL SAY IT AGAIN, THEY ARE RUNNING A MONOPOLY. WE ARE A DEMOCRACY HERE, AND YOU ARE MEANT TO BE A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT. DO SOMETHING.

Ive tried to be reasonable with eircom in all fairness, but how can I be now? How can we be??

My talk is over.

Gluk all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

3 letter's

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

You're damn right Matfinn and I've been saying exactly the same thing for ages. In fact, I've e-mailed and phoned Eircom many times and put these very points across to them and I am still waiting to get a reply by e-mail, letter or phone. What a complete shower of inconsiderate f**kers.

Anyone know where I can get an Uzi? lol

Advertisement