Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads ads we've got ads...

Options
  • 27-08-2001 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

You may have noticed a few new ads floating about on the Boards.ie site - no, not the regular paid-for ones, but a couple yelling about a "net imperative" seminar ...

CLICK THEM! READ THE INFO! GO TO THE SEMINAR!

(I can't stress this enough!... THIS is how you can show your support... by coming to events such as these and making our voice louder by making our numbers greater).

Anyway... for more info on the seminar, click here or click one of the banner ads that are yelling about it smile.gif

Any queries or questions you have that aren't answered at that page, pose them here. We are a mere 2 days away from this unprecedented event.

Show your support for real. Be there.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    We are a mere 2 days away from this unprecedented event.
    </font>
    And still a few empty seats!

C'mon folks, let's give the Conrad a headache fitting us all in !!!!!

Martin

I'll be stuck in work frown.gif but with you in spirit smile.gif

url="http://www.ClanNESW.org"][i]NESW[/i][/urlEl_MUERkOurl="http://www.CoFR.net"][i]CoFR[/i][/url

Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again

this is along time coming, i can hardly wait

Niall do you have any of the banners uploaded on the scaryeire server so I can use for my weblog?? I haven't been able to find any yet!

Also do have a location for the PDF poster. It might be too late for me to really get a good circulation goin but I'll see what I can do smile.gif

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 80project.com:
    Niall do you have any of the banners uploaded on the scaryeire server so I can use for my weblog?? I haven't been able to find any yet!
    </font>

They're on the scaryeire.com server, 80p - just not anywhere on our web site at the moment.

See them @ http://www.boards.ie/community/Forum18/HTML/000421.html

• Advertisement

Thx Niall, Found them smile.gif

I've updated the weblog and there on there now... weblog.stauntonline.com

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

Thx Niall, Found them smile.gif

I've updated the weblog and there on there now... weblog.stauntonline.com

</font>

Groovy stuff and all that... just 2 things...
    [*] It's O'Keeffe, not O'Keefe smile.gif As I'm sure you can imagine - I do occasionally get picky about that...[*] It's IrelandOffline, not Ireland Offline. Don't ask me why - we just decided at one stage to go for the bunched-up all-as-one-word type name.

Cheers for the links et. al. ! smile.gif

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

Sorry Niall redface.gif

Bit of an oversight!!

I just fixed it up now so let me know if theres any more damning indictments on the Irish Education System!!

cheers

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

Sorry Niall redface.gif

I just fixed it up now so let me know if theres any more damning indictments on the Irish Education System!!
    </font>

Can't resist this...should be "if there are any more indictments..."

ROFLMAO

Martin

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o_donnel_abu:
    Can't resist this...should be "if there are any more indictments..."

ROFLMAO

Martin

</font>

Watch out Martin.
    I'll get you back for that one smile.gif

You better use spell check on all your posts herein.

I'll be watching you ! biggrin.gif

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

• Advertisement

hee hee hee... wasn't any need really to go to all that trouble of editing the blogs on Stauntonline, David... but thanks anyway... smile.gif

--

See you all at the seminar! - Anyone who says they support IrelandOffline would need to have a bloody good excuse not to go to it if they physically can !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">It's IrelandOffline, not Ireland Offline. Don't ask me why - we just decided at one stage to go for the bunched-up all-as-one-word type name.</font>

S'called Studly Caps. How passé. smile.gif

adam

Advertisement