Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Can Only Laugh,Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

lol their desperate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's a total pain in the bum is what it is. They want us to do something for them (make them more money) but they consistenly refuse to do anything for us (give us what we want). Shower of bastards.

adam

A mutant mouse is being used to promote a "Mickey Mouse" service ... it makes sense

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by infomat:
    A mutant mouse is being used to promote a "Mickey Mouse" service ... it makes sense</font>

Bravo bravo.. wonderful stuff.. nice bit of discreet eircom bashing there.. Havent seen the ad yet myself, think I'll stay away from the TV so as to avoid seeing it altogether

WHAT NEXT??

Honestly i've no answer for it.

All I can say is... That mouse better not show up @ the seminar.

(chuink, chuink- Thats the sound of me loading my pump action shotgun)

• Advertisement

Anyone here good at the old flash design, A "shot the mutant Eircod mouse and win bandwith" game would be nice about now wink.gif

Monkeys could fly you know, given wings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dr99,
    Nice one biggrin.gif, seriously can anyone here
    do flash, perhapes it could be used at the seminar as half-time entertainment!.

Mike

Advertisement