Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions for Seminar

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well, I certainly think the first question that should be asked is when will flat-rate and broadband internet access be available in this country. And Martin, don't take any crap from Eircom or any of the other's regarding this. Demand an answer from them there and then, no corporate bulls**t or stalling tactics. We need to get tough on these people now that we have them in the one room.

I won't be at the seminar but I just want to wish Martin and the whole Ireland Offline crew the best of luck in defending our honour and in putting forward the needs and opinions of the average internet user in this country to the panel. Good luck.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aidan_dunne:
    And Martin, don't take any crap from Eircom or any of the other's </font>

Well I'm hoping there will be 200 other users there not taking crap either smile.gif

Thx for good wishes.

Martin

[This message has been edited by o_donnel_abu (edited 27-08-2001).]

Yes - I'll be there and I'll be delighted to ask the question about flatrate AODI.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aidan_dunne:
    Well, I certainly think the first question that should be asked is when will flat-rate and broadband internet access be available in this country. And Martin, don't take any crap from Eircom or any of the other's regarding this. Demand an answer from them there and then, no corporate bulls**t or stalling tactics. We need to get tough on these people now that we have them in the one room....</font>

That was my point exactly in my previous post. I think that ultimately that is the question that needs to be answered.

Mike

quote:
    Originally posted by Gladitor:
    "theres is one in wexford, ****e service tho, cant remember the name, ill find out later as it was brought up here not so long ago"

Which company in Wexford was issued with a Broadband Licience ?

Listen to your critic's and doubters and if you still remain positive, confident and focused, Live Your Dreams ...

• Advertisement

cabletelevision ltd or something to that effect, their based in waterford and operate in wexford, i not to sure on the details but if you scan the forum you will find more info

Advertisement