Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck Tomorrow :)

Options
  • 28-08-2001 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Due to work obligations I will not be able to attend the seminar. Im very disappointed at this because I know all the work you guys have put into it, and to be frank, Im one of the lucky people who got the letter but was allowed to stay on iol no limits because of the initial meeting you had with esat. So its thanks to yourselves that Im here smile.gif Anyway lads and lassies, your doing tremendous work and I just want to wish you the best of luck tomorrow, I hope it all goes very well for you, for all of us. smile.gifAnd I look forward to seeing some faces on the news perhaps???!!!...lol..

~Z~

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Like zes, I also got the letter from Esat and was allow to stay on the service thanks to the hard work of the Ireland Offline crew and the other media who made Esat look like complete prats.

As I said in another post, I'd really, really love to be there but unfortunately can't make it. However, I just want to wish Martin and the rest of the Ireland Offline gang the best of luck for tomorrow. Go and kick some ass for us, guys! Good luck!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ditto. I'll be with you in spririt folks, effing and blinding at my computer liberally. Elena, smack 'em around a bit, make sure they answer the questions.

adam

Dont worry Adam

I'm bringing a long cattle prod, so once my internal bull**** detector starts hopping off the scale I'll just a give the panel a prod and a... "Answer the question please w/out the spin"

Hope its effective smile.gif Fingers Crossed !!

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

Have a great, informative and productfull meeting.

Love to be there, but other obligations prohibit my attandence.

I got the letter and choosed to accept the termination of my account.

Not really looking forward to my next
    phone bill.

Thank's to all involved, in bring about this remarkable seminar.

Best regards,
    John O Connell.

P.S. Looking forward to reading all about it, on the site at the weekend or even in the press/media.

like many others i will be unable to attend,but i wish you all great success and support you 100%,again sorry i can not be there,good luck,gerry. redface.gif)

• Advertisement
Advertisement