Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks everyone

Options
  • 30-08-2001 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just home from Dublin, bit tired to say much about seminar just now except that I thought whole thing went extremely well.

Thanks to everyone who helped, contributed questions, made donations or provided background assistance - not least the member who very kindly provided the pencils, pens and paperclips smile.gif

Martin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Aye - I thoroughly enjoyed the seminar yesterday. It was well done!

If boards.ie can do anything more to help, please let us know smile.gif

Dan / Regi

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

A big thanks to the Ireland Offline team.

I've been involved in organising events like that I know how much effort it takes. You did a great job, all of you, and it was fantastic to see so many people turn up to support the cause. I presume you broke even with the event? Let us know if you need any extra cash.

A special thanks to Martin Harran for his storming speech, it was dead-on and really spelled out the situation. No wonder you got such a big round of applause afterwards.

http://babblogue.com

yea my hands were raw

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Congrats Martin,

Well run, well presented and you even managed to stop me putting the boot in politely!

Seriously, you guys looked very professional and your speech was the best of the evening. By some distance.

Tom Murphy

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Maura:
    I presume you broke even with the event? Let us know if you need any extra cash.</font>

Thanks very much for the offer but we *just* scraped by with enough to cover the bill.

John
    IOFFL moneybags
    (will report to membership on group "finances" soon)

[This message has been edited by MyPerfectCousin (edited 30-08-2001).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement