Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video games responsible for school shootings

Options
  • 15-06-2001 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

What's really funny, is that the only reference to Doom in the entire video, is made when Harris takes out a shotgun and Klebold says: "That ****ing shotgun's straight out of Doom!"

ThunderingMike Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their current turns away, And lose the name of action... Nows that's a sig.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The day before they got Doom for their birthday party, they weren't making a movie explaining how sunshine makes kittens happy.</font>

LOL, can't stop laughing at that line smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

heh, top stuff smile.gif

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

This is rather funny

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/col-lawsuit.htm

Quote "DeCamp said the families are ready to defend the suit with proof. Their proof is that the kids made a movie explaining how they came up with the idea of murder from Doom. You know what, DeCamp-- **** you. The kids were ****ing crazy before they ever heard of the game. The day before they got Doom for their birthday party, they weren't making a movie explaining how sunshine makes kittens happy. If their movie is "proof," I could disprove the entire case by showing a movie I made about how Doom made me NOT KILL. It's called "My Neighbor in the Shower,"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Some games have made me into an insane killer , but the only person i wanted to kill was myself , so i wouldnt have to play such a load of crap of an excuse for a game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 core

flamethrower.gifflackwhore.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 core

flamethrower.gifflackwhore.gif

Advertisement