Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrelandOffline on National and Dublin Radio

Options
  • 30-08-2001 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

As mentioned earlier, on Dublin's AnnaLiviaFM (103.2) Into The Net show to be broadcast tonight (Thursday) will be a roundup of the seminar. It airs at 7p.

In addition, Radio 1's 5-7Live attended and (though we're not positive) should have something on tonight as well. Don't know when in between 5 and 7, but somewhere in there.

Listen in and enjoy!

E

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey Elana,

Any links to articles on the web?

Cheers,

Tim

I'll be listening in wink.gif !

OH FOR ***** SAKE

Sorry.. but this really makes my blood boil.

I listen to the headlines coming up on 5-7 live.. and their running YET ANOTHER story on the danger of internet chat rooms.

HEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????

INTERNET???? THE STORY TODAY IS?????

AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Fergus (edited 30-08-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

What a crap article. You'd think all that happened was the named people turned up and read out press releases.

• Advertisement

Radio 1 5-7 live just did an interesting piece on IOffL (before news @ 6). Well done Martin - it came across great.

Should be something coming up on RTE Radio 1 right now 6pm.

Short but sweet....and right before the Angelus. (gave it a somber tone)...:-)

cost a fortune listening to it on realaudio...

Agreed...everyone sounded great. For those of you who talked to Brian, thanks for all the great support. You all are a credit to IrelandOffline---it shows we're not all a bunch of punky, MP3 downloading haX0rs...not all :-).

E

The "mitching students" were me and my two friends..god that sounded so weird! And we were not mitching..we're college students, for god's sake! :P

Anyway, I hope it came across ok, we were thinking as we were talking, since we had no idea what he'd be asking before he started recording..

The whole report came across really well though. Martin did a really good job smile.gif The whole seminar did go off really well too, so congrats to all involved!

~Peter

• Advertisement

Yup.. nice work guys..
    Excellent series of sound-bites Martin smile.gif

Of course, the Coronation St chat room story seems to rank same/higher. I guess it's hard to transmit the emotion with our issue. Still, great going...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PeterK:
    Anyway, I hope it came across ok, we were thinking as we were talking, since we had no idea what he'd be asking before he started recording..</font>

Came across excellent IMO - very knowledgable replies for people who looked like "students mitching"

smile.gif

Martin

Inspiring speech there martin, I just heard it on the ‘into the net’ show smile.gif

Congrats wink.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PeterK:
    The "mitching students" were me and my two friends..god that sounded so weird! And we were not mitching..we're college students, for god's sake! :P

</font>

I hope so wink.gif

I'd hate to think that IrelandOffline would be held accountable as an accessory to such a heinous and deplorable crime, as truancy is.

So Your punishment is crappy internet access for eternity smile.gif

That'll Teach y'all.

Seriously, Glad to see some sprogs there(me included smile.gif) Its very easy for our generation to sit in front of MTV all day and have a big moan among ourselves from the comfort of our Lazy Boys. Good on Ye!

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

Advertisement