Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can there be a more regular update on how things a going

Options
  • 03-09-2001 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hate to say it lads but my time here has come to a sudden end, I wont be posting nearly as much, maybe afew times here a dear, but I will check my email almost everyday so I was wonder if maybe someone could take charge of documenting the main discussions on the forum for say a week

things like devs ideas for getting ioffl noticed (nice to see you getting really involved) or hubsons FAQ update.

topics were thing actually get done.
    its just with my new limited time i don't have the chance to browse through all the topics started in a day and I hate to miss out on something important, I might not have as much time as before but id like to remain an active member here.

anyhow its just an idea, please give it some thought

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

We've barely enough resources and time to keep our own web site up to date as it is...

creating a regular digest of what's going on on the forum and sending it out to people who don't have the time to browse the forum is not likely to be something someone will have time for, to be honest.

The most important actual news updates will be posted to irelandoffline.com - keep an eye on that when you get a chance to get online.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Whos goin to reply on EVERY thread from now on?? AHHH!! Crisis!!

Are you back to the studies Glad ??
    Ah no seriously it'll be quiter w/out you frown.gif

Glad if your'e still on the mailing list, Martin will be making regular updates (I;m sure!?). I'd expect a bit of a lull anyway after the seminar between now & DSL prices & launch happen.
    And of course when you can still check the boards smile.gif

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just to let you know that getting the seminar organised took up quite a bit of time over last few weeks and we're all trying to catch up with other things, so please understand if the committee seems to go quiet for a few days.

Don't worry, plenty of action coming up in the near future smile.gif

Martin

Advertisement