Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in Lan games in Limerick

Options
  • 13-06-2001 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Interseted in lan games in Limerick ,please send me a mail and i will send you some more info.
    mailto:frank_fitzgerald@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

sounds good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 demonbane

There is a new internet cafe opening in Limerick that is specially for games .\there is going to be 8 systems in there to play any games that you want.the systems are going to be great with at least 32m video cards. I hoping to find out what type of games that people want to play as the guy that is running it wants me to see if people will play and what games they want to play, so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know.
    mailto:frank_fitzgerald@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

yeah belongs in games alright :-)
    I'm interested though, I know there is probably a few others too on the boards that would be too.

always on the look out for lans games in the area. there would be lots more interested soon as UL starts up again. we have a Multiplayer games Society and we were planning on setting something up with one of the Cafe in limerick ... for a regular lan night ... or a lockin even :-)

QuakeWorld
    Quake 2/3 probably can leave out 2
    Homeworld & Cataclysm
    Starcraft
    I think some will ask for Red Alert 2
    Half Life/TFC/Counter Strike.

Mechwarrior ( just for me anyway hehehe :-))

Khan,
    those games look good to me and I cant see a problem geeting them all there(even Mechwarrior) I like it too. Send me an e-mail and ill put you on the mailing list for this place and keep you informed. Hopefullly you and all your friends will go because the more that go the more systems that we will get in and the more games we will get.
    We can even talk abouut a lock in.

mailto frank_fitzgerald@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Digital Tilmitt

Limerick eh? Cool..............

Booyaka

Oh the PEINQUINS!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

eah great sh|t thats what we want at Fúcking last thx demon m8 this is going to be great... definatly etc etc good job, so when is it open and where?

yeah and all those are great

Adren, send on your fav games and any mates email that you want on the mailing list for this place and i'll join you up.

frank_fitzgerald@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

Would this be that place on Henry Street?

Advertisement