Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey proposal

Options
  • 05-09-2001 12:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

I think the "where are you from thread" is a very clever concept, but I think this sort of stuff needs to be organised. To that end, I'm proposing an Ireland Offline survey, which I can host or of course Bard can host on the official site. For the moment, I've set up a section on the IOWIKI to gather questions for it. If the committee is agreeable, we can organise the questions submitted into a nice tidy survey, and advertise it here on the board. No doubt people will pass it on too, so we might also get the added benefit of an increase in membership.

If there are any objections, just let me know, otherwise, start thinking of clever questions and post them on the Wiki please.

adam

Advertisement