Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHAMAN

Options
  • 13-06-2001 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Yeah, stick with DK3. DK4 isn't half as good. I got it in Hong Kong in 1973 and it cost me a kidney and the cornea of my right eye.

rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I havent heard a single word about DK3, except that EA were thinking of cancelling the project - and that wasnt that long ago... Surely i would have read about it or seen it in the shops, even if it were released so soon (and considering the gap between 1 and 2...) I hope WWMan is being sarcastic and i just didnt notice, otherwise about a year and a half of my life has just gone missing smile.gif

A

i bought Dungeon Keeper3 in Virgin about 6-7 months ago at 29.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

Exactly my point! You think they would update their websites every once and a while.
    Everyone says that DK3 was cancelled. Somehow I think I would notice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ok, so who do you believe, the official EA website or some anonymous poster on a bulletin board?

Now, repeat after me:
    D'oh!

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

The official line on DK3:
    http://dk2.ea-europe.com/uk/dk3/index.html

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

To tellyou the truth I've been on that website tons of times and that is why it startled so much to hear him say he actually had the game! And now all my fave websites are being revamped bcos of this and I not all that happy frown.gif

(Momentariarly stuck 4 an answer)
    Er, shut up!!

--
    amp sez "no"

See the way this works, is my dear Shaman, my not so wise native american friend, I tell you to shut up. Not, in fact the other way round.

[This message has been edited by amp (edited 18-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Talk about not being the sharpest tool in the box.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

DK3 is canned. The staff who were working on it have been moved to other project. There's a lot of bad feeling in EA Chertsey about this, or there was back when it happened; the marketing for DK2 was astonishingly poor, and the game did very badly. As per usual, though, if a product does well it's because marketing was great. If a product does badly, it's because it was a bad product... Or that's the EA line anyway. Hence the Bullfrog guys who were starting work on DK3 were more than slightly miffed when the project was canned and they were blamed for the failure of DK2.

EA suck, by the way.

• Advertisement

oh jesus yeah, thats right!
    i was thinking of the deeper dungeons wink.gif

god....
    im an awful b0llox sometimes smile.gif

Advertisement