Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantasy Star Online

Options
  • 17-06-2001 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

I have a small problem.. I cant play the damn game because the codes arent printed on the piece of paper, where is says , Serial Code and Access Code.. !
    Am I missing somthing ? Are they somewhere else ? Or am I a victim of EB's / Segas stupidity ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Sounds like EB stupidness to me. Bring it back to the shop and complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

ffs, I was really keen on play'n it tonight, idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I had this probelm BEFORE i worked in game wink.gif . the problem is that sometimes the 9's look like g's and vice versa. i changed mine no problem at the time.

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

you did remember to scratch the silver stuff off??? (j/k)
    Reminds me thats a class game , havent played in awhile gets boring after completing it twice or three times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

I brought the thing back, Got a replacement.
    Its a damn fine game.
    What isp does the d.c use though ? Better not be dialing the Uk !
    Its oceanfree right ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh its oceanfree

Advertisement