Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bugger

Options
  • 13-06-2001 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭

Was going to go for a spot of spinning off the rocks in Howth today, but couldn't find my box with spinners in it...Lovely evening too
    ah well
    Bass season again on friday, so back to wexford on friday evening. Gave my brother instruction to buy gear and bait-hope he doesnt screw it up
    jd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Brave man to tackle(excuse the pun) the traffic!
    When are you inviting myself and the much better 1/2 down for the bass `n` chips?

I`ll bring the glasses!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

I'll have to see if I can still catch them first, and I'll take the train after work( got a meeting at 4pm though)

btw another wexfordian has a good site (don't actually know him)
    http://www.geocities.com/foleyn77/Neils_Angling.html

If you are up for it- i'm thinking of hiring a boat from kilmore later in the summer-besides going for cod, pollack and coalies on the drift or over reefs, want to try for bass just of the saltees

jd

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

JD,
    Yeah, Wouldn`t mind at all. I`d have to buy the gear (Ugly Stik?). Any chance of a specimen? I`m an out and out speci. hunter, or so I`d like to think!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ned:
    JD,
    Yeah, Wouldn`t mind at all. I`d have to buy the gear (Ugly Stik?). Any chance of a specimen? I`m an out and out speci. hunter, or so I`d like to think!
    </font>

Actually they will rent gear out on the boat

Advertisement