Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

conservation stuff

• 04-07-2001 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,706 ✭✭✭

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/sacn/eu04.htm

had to laugh at the portugese delegate who blames sportsfishing for the stock problems
    jd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yeah. that was hilarious.

Where have all the flowers gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,706 ✭✭✭jd

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ned:
    Where have all the flowers gone?</font>

do you mean visitors-
    I was meant to get a web site up which would bring more visitors, but I haven't had time- and a fractured finger doesn't help my typing -or fishing

jd

ps don't let me start about trying to extract information out of an accounting package and a crappy bespoke undocumented billing/workflow engine for the md here....gets too late to go fishing when i get out...
    jd

Yeah, I mean`t visitors to the site. I enjoy your postings, but if we had a bunch of guys/gals, we could cruise. I post on an angling site across the water and feel a bit "off".
    People come back, ask anything, share info before this place goes down........

Advertisement