Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer - Just Curios...

Options
  • 23-06-2001 2:28am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Do any of you own / play Warhammer: Dark Omen or Shadow Of The Horned Rat (Both for PC) or actualy take the time to play any of the board games!?

I love Dark Omen to bits, but anyone so far that I've met detests the game and / or degrade it because they simply cant understand it's mechanics...

So... I was just curios how many of you actualy play the game...

Also, if you DO own / have played Warhammer: Dark Omen on PC or PSX, do you have any idea where I can get the battle theme? Truly amazing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

i have dark omen. it is great fun. a bit i best remember was wiping out an entire skeleton regiment with one ice whirwind? spell. natch!. itd be interesting to rig it up between my 2 computers and see if i could rope some mug into playing it since both could handle the game.
    GW are making a warhammer online only strat game. Itd be great if they put everything in it they said they would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭[NON]mojo

i play the miniatures version and i hav a lizardman army

Austin 3:16 "You stole my mojo!!"

Advertisement