Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayerOfGames.com

Options
  • 23-06-2001 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Ok, some of you may know of POG or PlayerOfGames - a small local Irish Games website voluntarily run and updated by the likes of regi, devore, vexorg, ronin, meself, greenhell and others. I'd like to know of anyone else who is interested in helping to provide this service, the more the merrier.

If you contact me, I could quickly get you setup with an updaters account and even email address (you might need it to contact developers etc), to help update the site with anything that interests you. Its a no pressure situation. You bring your own motivation and do it for the fun and maybe make this a website really worth turning to, to get a quick summary of all things in Irish and World gaming.

Possible and entirely feasibible improvements to pog would be opinion columns, a decent design, proper sectioning of news and so on - but only if we can really get some sort of interest going to make it all worthwhile.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Well GB I'd be up to making a new design for yas. If ya need help let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

tsk I got no e-mail address tongue.gif

Hey GB you never mentioned the expense accounts smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

I'd like to throw in my lot as a news poster but at the moment I'm more interested in the online rpg side of things so the majority of my posts would be based on them over the other genre.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

"tsk I got no e-mail address" - just got it confirmed by regi that it wouldn't be too difficult to do. You'll only need it for contacting developers/programmers/artists etc anyway.

Thorbar, that would be perfect. To be honest, a person per genre would be ideal. Send us an email with your name&sirname, desired password, and current email address and I'll get it setup, john@playerofgames.com

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I wouldn't mind throwing a few bits together in regards to recent mapping projects for CS / TFC / HL and MOD making...

Myself and Drake could get a few tasty pages together... I could also get a few nice reviews together also, so give me a bell if you need me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

yeah I'm pretty sure me an rope could come up with something...

DRakE

Hey Daz, RopeDrink, DRakE cheers for the offers, check your email (I used the ones in your profiles so I hope they're real/current).

Pimp Daddy Mack

Advertisement