Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

harmonies

• 13-07-2001 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

what are your favourite harmony-based songs or songs with really cool harmonies?

mine'd be
    beach boys - wouldn't it be nice
    ooooooooooOOOohhh, ba baa.

beach boys - good vibrations
    specially the dunno where but she sends me there bit

pinback - tripoli

jimmy eat world - goodbye sky harbour
    16 minutes of musical bliss

marvin gaye - what's goin on

ben folds five - battle of who could care less

weezer - no-one else

oh yeh, and
    nsync - pop wink.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Pop is only well produced you said?!!
    thats it the conference can do without your shenanigans!
    not really though.
    but you must redeem yoursdelf by bringin lots of # to loop on sat.
    jeppers creepers!

Carpe cerivisae- seize the beer.

hallelujah has great harmonies to it. three layers of pure fabulosity. and as weird as this sounds, amazing grace sounds beautiful when sung hushedly and harmoniously. and my particular favourite is black star by radiohead. in the last verse the alto harmony is just...MMMH...but none of those songs are harmony based. so i'll bugger off. now, enough of this poncing about with flowers...

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen!
    Anything by Clannad

Harmony-tastic!

sm-123322.jpg

Advertisement