Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What game most disappointed you recently?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Tribes 2 ( utter pants ) Black & White just pure crap looks like ill just stick to UT smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I suppose Tribes 2 let me down. I was expecting too much after playing t1 for so long maybe. Slow and boring, too much enforced teamwork, snore.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Black and White for me too... a bit of a disappointment alright, unfortunately.

I'm at the start of the 4th island at the moment, and couldn't really give a sh|te whether all my little villagers are killed by the fireballs and lightning or not.

Haven't felt inclined to get back into it for the past 2 weeks at least... not quite as fulfilling a game as it *could* have been unfortunately.

Bard
    Does exactly what it says on the tin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

And the fuking thing is full of spyware, it drove my firewall crazy.
    I would not mind, but i paid for the damn thing.
    Zonealarm/Blackice were too basic too stop it communicating with serveral different servers and even with about 25 different filters in Norton 2001 it still could not stop it that way either, but stop it i did, i burned it in the recycle .bin smile.gif

Britany Spears Looking incredible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Winning Hand:
    ...my biggest disappointment purchase-wise had to of been Soldier Of Fortune
    </font>

Did you ever play it online? I only had the demo but I found the online deathmatch an absolute blast and incredibly cathartic.

Errrum. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that last bit... eek.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

B&W and T2

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

C+C Tiberium Sun, what a steaming heap of useless c**p. I could swallow a CD and s**t a better game.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

good thing i read this post, i was thinking of buying both Black and White and Gansters 2, but now i know the horrible truth, and that is their both shíte ... ah well, what can you do?

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Ah lads, lay off Tribes 2! Its a great game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 derodman

I felt thoroughly let down by Black&White haven foolishly chosen it over cossacks despite playing cossack's brilliant demo. It is by no means a bad game but is buggy and it isn't at all addictive and sometimes boring. I'm in land 4 and haven't played 4 two weeks as i couldn't be bothered trying to figure out how to stop the fireballs from burning my village.
    -(btw if anyone knows tell me as i would like 2 know just not enough to slog through the game again)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Slow down the game speed(alt-1 I think), and try to catch them. I too haven't played the game for weeks.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Advertisement