Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POG on bluesnews

Options
  • 27-06-2001 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Thanks to Greenhell, we have gotten ourselves mentioned on bluesnews (tuesday at the top) - yes thats right pog is moving up to the dizzy heights of such international news pages.

<picture of smiling happy employees> If you want to be a part of such a vibrant and enthralling team of enthusiastic people, are willing to work on your own initiative but are also a good team player, then we want you.

<picture of cool campus like offices> Based in Ireland and boasting world class facilities, such as the internet, webpages, employee e-mail and providing employees with free games and international recognition PlayerOfGames proves to be the best working environment for the talented youthfull people of today!

Interested applicants please apply to john@playerofgames.com. No candidate is refused and interviews are unheard of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

*cough* Working of Playerofgames.com has been the best move of my life I've met so many young and talented people with the same interests as me. tongue.gif

heh pog is cool if you interested in gaming and you get to talk to people who make the make the games you play and even sometimes get replies smile.gif

Advertisement