Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slash's Snakepit

• 24-07-2001 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Has anyone in this damn country ever managed to find a copy of Slash's Snakepit's Ain't Life Grand CD (ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist for those who don't know)?? Or the first album for that matter.

The promotion for the band must have been sh¦t! I can't find it anywhere.

[This message has been edited by Oeneus (edited 24-07-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I would have loved to get that myself, but me see no sign of any snake pit material 8¬(

Hey lads, as a GNR fan myself I got a copy of one of the discs , of which I can't recall the title ...it was dissapointing, I'd be interested to hear what ya think when you get hold of it>?

otranome_mail@yahoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

from what I've downloaded it's bloody good!

tower have it, I'm sure i saw it there... I just cant trust slash's snakepit, 1st of all cos of their cheesy name and just because its not g'n'r... i'll never buy a cd, I'm toooooo scared!!! BuckCherry are the new G'n'R only sleazier and better! (uh-oh, that'll start an arguement wont it?)

Keep on reaching for that rainbow...

I got the first album for 1 few quid years ago it was ok then cos me was young and didnt know **** but it was BAD

• Advertisement

BUckcherry certainly do rock ......theyre supposed to be playing Reading but not Ireland or Witness...wow what a surprise

Wonder if theyll be on a train with cocaine

Try the Sound Cellar on Nassau Street. Usually the best place for the rock n roll.

BuckCherry had better grace our shores! its a ****er that they're playing reading and wont visit here and play a music centre or vicar street show (vicar st. would be amazing)... when they toured europe on their 1st album they played the ****iest little venues in england and charged a fiver in... twas madness!... when they do come to town, I'll be the guy in the front row who's just a lil over exited...

holy ****in' ****! i cant even say **** on this board? how about ****? i can think of stuff that won be censored.... oh you just watch me!

frozen tampon popstickle!

SEE! mother****erin peice of ****. **** isnt even a cuss!

for rare g'n'r stuff you could Spindizzy record's, freebird, or border line record's. they usually have some intresting thing's floating about.

• Advertisement

Where are they?

spindizzy is in the covered market on georges street. ( where richer sounds used to be) and freebird is near the bottom of o'connol st. by the big statue head towards the bus station and it's in the basement of the bustop newsagent's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

They actualy had it down here in Galway ages ago... Damn good stuff from what I've heard.

Saw it in HMV and Virgin...
    But you'd be best trying one of the underground stores like Sound Cellar.

Now they can get you truly rare stuff.
    Sound Cellar owns for music.
    Buy most of my stuff there anyway.

I got it in tower, it rocks, nuff said!

sm-123322.jpg

Wow! I'm surprised at how many people have actually heard of them...are you all Gnr Fans?

GNR RULE!

I've heard their new stuff with buckethead and I am far from impressed though. They did some tracks with Brian May and Tom from Presence would eat human flesh to get a listen to them!

www.presence.vze.com
    -Not just a band but a way of life...!

Really? I don't like the new GnR as much...Sure I love buckethead though, and the way he looks like a robot n' stuff...he's one hell of an entertainer, and I do Love the new GnR...BUT ITS NOT GNR! Gnr were a mixture of metal and blues...now it doesn't sound like either...plus axl's voice has gone all funny. frown.gif

hey you fu,ckin said it tom!
    gnr are **** rock! But BuckCherry are too!!
    Presence? man I hear you guys suuuuuu-uck! smile.gif

Yeah, we're really awful, I don't know why I bother! wink.gif

I give guitar lessons to anyone interested in beginning, brushing up or travelling down other musical paths - mail me at brunkard@hotmail.com for further info!

www.presence.vze.com - the band for your favourite aurally impaired relative!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Not so much of a fan, as I am casual listener to GnR...

But the older stuff, definetly the best.

• Advertisement
Advertisement