Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr. T vs Weezer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

that is class,i see youre earning your pay with jobs bandwidth jive.

Carpe cerivisae- seize the beer.

that is class,i see youre earning your pay with jobs bandwidth jive.

Carpe cerivisae- seize the beer.

That was brilliant......combining eighties icons with the best acts of today- if theres a better use for the internet I havent found it!

i found a better use when i wa undergoing puberty 7yrs ago...
    i'm still undergoing puberty i'm told....
    WELL SOMEONE WAS GOING TO MAKE A LOW-BROW INNUENDO REFERENCE,SO WHY DOESNT SOMEONE WHO WE KNOW MAKES LOGICAL ,RATIONAL POINTS DO IT AND SPARE AN IDIOT THE SHAME?

[This message has been edited by Gar_ptc (edited 31-07-2001).]

there's a link there to view mr.T argy with others, his altercation with pantera is CLASS

• Advertisement

Look for Mr. T vs the Matrix HAHA

That one sucks ass. There is only one webpage that can do them well without sounding like the just throu a jibba jabba here and a helluva fast there.

Search for the Department of Surrealism, incidently they do the sketch that Raggamuffin is on aboot. And also a brilliant Mr.t v.s Santa

Advertisement