Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gameboy advance in EB

Options
  • 30-06-2001 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

went into EB today to buy the new gameboy with game and charger expecting to pay £180ish. the sales assistant got out their biggest bag and threw the lot in and then proceeded to chuck in a whole lot of hardware(storage box, carry bag etc...) and magazines all for only £165. i said i didnt want the stuff and he then said he'd charge me more, about £175, if i didnt take the stuff!!!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Sounds to me, like they are dumb, why didnt you throw in a few more games, you would have only been charged a tenner

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Sounds to me, like they are dumb, why didnt you throw in a few more games, you would have only been charged a tenner

i hate you guys......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

the games seem to be a bit of a rip off
    they all cost £44.99, does anyone know how much the folks across the sea have to pay for their games

Advertisement