Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commandos 2

Options
  • 02-07-2001 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

I anyone as interested in Commandos 2 as I am ??

I loved the first game even though you did need alot of patience.
    I think its out in July sometime but can any1 clarify this for me ?

But what I'm saying here : is I Can't Wait For This !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I too share your enthusiasm for this title. It looks breathtaking and I have no doubt it will be a massive improvement over the first.

Pyro are a talented bunch of people and I can't wait for their next project, whatever it may be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Yes indeed, looking forward to some more commandos action, any word on a release date? I got desperados but the wild west just isn't as good as world war 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It was meant to be out next week but it's slipped for a couple of months by the looks of things...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Ne1 seen the video ??
    The part with the Tank coming around the corner of the street looks class.
    And Its made to run on low spec machines aswell..
    Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Best buy Is letting you prebook it for Aug 2 over here, should be about the same, if not sooner for an european release (the yanks didnt dig it as much as we did)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Hey other great ww2 game sequal Hidden and Dangerous 2 whens tha coming??? more eager for tha i luved orignal to bits and i wanna sequal

p.s i like commandos but sadly H+D beats it hands down

People of the Boards

I have a cunning plan

and before u ask how cunning

just trust me its cunning

oooo thats cunning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Commando's 2 is now TBC on GAME's release date schedule frown.gif

féck

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

The way I look at it is H&D2 will be good if u want some FPS action and Commandos 2 will be good for the GODGAME side of u.

Oh and I think H&D2 is scheduled for XMAS\EARLY 2002.
    (we'll have to wait a while for that one)

Oh well.....

Advertisement