Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA playstation games

Options
  • 02-07-2001 4:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

HALLOE,
    i'm living with my bro for the next few months in america, and we're getting a playstation 2 for the flat. the thing is, one of his employees can get free (maybe cheap) games of EA because his brother works for them or something.
    i'm clueless about playstation, but he asked me to give him a list of all the games we want, so can ye tell me what are the best EA games for the playstation? all genres

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

EA do a fantastic sports range of games 'EA Sports'.

Ranging from anything like Football to Motor Racing.

The games will be called 'xsport 2001'. Where xsport=the sport you want. In most cases.

Someone can probably give you a better insight than I have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

you could go here :
    http://eagames.ea.com/platform_ps2.html

or if you want to take the EASports range like Trev said than you could fo here :
    http://eagames.ea.com/platform_ps2.html

You will me amaised to see the graphics of all the new EA games on the Ps2. From Fifa 2001 (not too bad when playing against other people) NHL 2001 the graphics are the best i have seen in this game for the PS2.NBA Live is always great to play .

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

killy what ever u do dont get FIFA. That game totally sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Fifa great at first gets real boring real fast

Madden great at first gets boring slwoer but still after a couple fo weeks you won't pla it

Rugby only out playing it loads still not getting bored.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

Most EA sports stuff is rubbish anyway, apart from maybe the ice hockey games. As for the the rest their just endless rehashes of the same mundane game every year with only minuscule differences in them.

Just hope Sega Trounces them in the forthcoming Publisher War.

Advertisement