Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry to have to do this....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

MGS 2, hope it's as good as the last one, wwf and nfl are utter piles of sh*te. I't worth buying a ps2 for final fantasyX and XI. Most of the others are a bit **** really, only GT3 and GTA3 are really all that good. I wouldn,t go outta my way for the others.

"that island has freedom written all over it, sir, that's cuba"

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

I actually like the WWF games. Cant stand the real life shíte, but the games kickass. Generaly games like Tekken etc are over way to quick, all you have to do is knock down a small energy bar. On the other hand, the WWF games last ages, their is no set energy bars, and if your a sadistic ******* you can just keep beating the crap out of them without finishing it...

"Only two things are infinite,
    the universe and stupidity, and
    I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein

"Never argue with idiots. They just drag you down to their level, where they have all the experience"

TheWolf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Isnt the Xbox getting a re-hashed version of MGS and NOT MGS2? CVG had an interview with him at the cannes festival last year where he said it was an exclusive ps2 title.

And tbh, the gamecube, atm, is the only one i see with the potential to turn the market next-gen. Ps2 and Xbox only look set to make existing games look better. I haven't seen much innovation on either of those consoles but knowing ninty and remembering the first time i turned on and played mario 64, all i can say is WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still tho, £115 for a GBA is a bit steep....

And with sega developing for all consoles now i couldnt be happier smile.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

Advertisement