Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What think ye of Thursday Challenge?

• 27-08-2001 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

In case you haven't heard it's the new original comedy programme on Phantom FM Thurs at 8PM.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

sorry missed that i'll check it out this week, does this mean the metal show is gone, please say it's just been moved

It hasn't been moved or removed. It is in the same place it always was 9PM with Rockin' Ray McGowan.

phew you were getting me worried, i mean where would i turn to hear my thrash metal.

I was nearly going to have to send in death threat. Rock on ray

The Thursday challenge is hilarious, this is the thing where the Silos bloke goes off on dramatic excursions around the country trying to dig up some excitement?! Lots of fun and essential pre-Phantasm listening!

Advertisement