Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AHHHH FÉCKING TONY HAWKS 2!!!!!!

Options
  • 25-06-2001 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

dont bother reading this if u dont have tony hawks 2 for the GBA

im going fúcking insane cos i cant complete the bástard second level. can some1 tell me where the 3 roll call rails are? ( i have 2)
    and how the fúck do i grind the bells?? i cant get high enuff.

serpico im looking at you in particular

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

I have it for the psx , so i dunno is it the same .. One of them is very near the start , yknow where that "leap of faith" jump is , well there is a rail on the large group of stairs there beside it. Thats the first one.

the second wan is in the bottom right hand corner of the track , in the area with the bell over the dumpster , the rail is just beside the bell you should see it.

The third wan is kinda in the middle , in the psx one there was a letter hovering over it anyway.

Dont go blaming me if its not the same in the GBA version smile.gif

The bells are fairly easy , just jump near the wall and press down the grind button.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

You have to 'boneless' up to the bells (up, up, ollie).

As for the 3 rails:

Rail #1: Right at the start, go straight, it runs down the steps

Rail #2: Down at the place with the two wooden Quarter Pipes, there's a little wooden kicker. Use it to jump up to the railing running alongside some small steps.

Rail #3: I can't find it. In the other versions of the game, its slightly down from the campus section - though that part of the level has all been changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

yeah i know ffs ive spent ages looking 4 it .
    ne thanx 4 the help lads.

ive just ried the boneless thing and it didnt work . i suppose im not doing it right but in the psx version i did the bells no problem frown.gif

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

in the psx, you just have to grind the wall at an angle to wall-ride,
    does any1 know where i can get the thps2 gb rom??

i hate you guys......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

heh u got it wrong there nekky i belive u wall ride to hit the bells tongue.gif and if theres ne THPS2 questions ask poppinfresh there he 100% the whole game (dont let the name put u off tongue.gif)

aka. ray

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

actually velocity, you have to boneless to get the required height to reach the bells, *then* you wall ride.

Oh, and I too have 100%'ed the game, so ner.

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

Pleeeeeeeease, does any1 know where I can get thps rom???

lol nekkid u dont have 2 boneless to do it u just have to go at it at the right angle as i discovered 2day

100% eh? how do u get the last 100 bucks in school ( in the secret area u open up) i cant get high enuff frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

I think i got in that place , As far as i can remember you have to be on a special to make the jump.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

How do you get the gym/pool area open. I've seen it open.

I was told that you do the 3 roll calls exactly when a bell goes off or something.

I worked out the bell goes off every 17 seconds. I cant seem to get it right though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If memory serves, you've gotta do one of the roll-calls before the first bell to open the Gym.

It's been well over 6 months since I played so I can't remember exactly, but I'm fairly certain it's not too difficult to do.

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

nope yer all wrong wink.gif 2 open the gym (which is the secret area im thinking of ... is there 2?) u have 2 grind the last rollcall rail on TC's rooftop the 1 u kickflip. It will then flash a message saying its open.
    trev its not half as complicated as u make it out 2 be! smile.gif

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir ;)

What Tony HAwk are we talking about?(psx/gbc)

i hate you guys......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

I'm talking about the PC version.

Just doing the last roll call doesnt seem to do anything :/

well ive managed 2 100 percent the game on me crap holiday in france ffs frown.gif and now im looking 2 get the gaps ne1 know where i can look em up?

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir ;)

Advertisement