Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you play rogue spear?

Options
  • 11-07-2001 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Ok, one month after I bought it Ive gotten into the game. I'm curious as to how you actually play it.

My method is to plan each segment piece by piece so I can ensureso my unintelligent team, play the segment in watch mode (I figure if the computer can do it itself, any contribution I make in the actual mission will enhance the success). Once I have refined that part of the mission I plan the next stage, play it through and so on until I can finish the mission in watch mode.

Post your techniques of playing here

I like my coffee like I like my women.......
    In a plastic cup

I like my coffee like I like my women......
    covered in bees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

My technique is simple yet, effective. I look at it on the shelf in EB and don't buy it.

This cunning tactical approach allows me to play games which do not tax my simple brane. Like No One Lives Forever, which was nice.

And if you think this post was spam here's the first post I thought of:

With a keyboard and a mouse.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Get my whole team to wait at spawn and just go in one man at a time, getting lots of kills smile.gif (i played multieplayer for months before i tried the single player so couldnt be arsed with all the team tactics, just wanted some target practice smile.gif

The fmv's (2 or 3) where quite good in that game too, tis a pity they didnt do more of em frown.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

[This message has been edited by richindub2 (edited 11-07-2001).]

Advertisement