Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Shogun is phucked

Options
  • 14-07-2001 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Ok, bought shogun for $20 today. Went home and the first thing i noticed was that there was no manual. Ordinarily thats not a bad thing but for a game that I haven't a clue how to play some pointers would of been nice.

I install it anyway and boot up a campaign. Each time the year finishes or I talk to somebody in the throne room the noise gets all garbled and the game closes completely. So, Im wondering, do I have a faulty copy or is it a bug in the game (I tried patching it to no avail frown.gif)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

Uninstall and try installing on whatever setting you havent picked before Full Install whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Ask on www. totalwar.org , they're the experts.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Certainly go back and demand a proper copy with manuals etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Bah, I returned it for Call to Power. Turns out that my graphics card (GeForce 256) apparently has serious incompatability issues with this particular game that the makers were under no serious rush to fix (one site says that the makers have too much to do already than fix certain problems mad.gif )

Hopefully the problems will be resolved by the expansion pack, I was really looking foward to playing it frown.gif

Advertisement