Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Force Expansion pack..

Options
  • 12-07-2001 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

Well i just bought Star trek voyager elite force, i bought it in pc world which means i didn't get the expansion pack with it.

I just want to know would it be worth buying on its own? and how much is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

If it's more than a fiver or so, then no. There's sod all new in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The additions are a fully explorable ship, new maps and a couple of new game modes.
    Unfortunatly, these new game modes don't seem to have any amount of servers online.
    It also contains the voice of Jeri Ryan (nyom).
    It's really only a multiplayer add-on. So if you loved the mulitplayer aspect of the original, then it might be worth a spin, if however, like me, the multiplayer side of the original wasn't to your liking, I wouldn't suggest it.
    It was released at £20 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

NO, dont get it, only if you really really really want to .... Just download the 1.3 patch for the game, so you can play on the online servers !

Believe me, if you haven't played online yet, your gonna get a nice supprise biggrin.gif !!

www.EFtraining.com

http://www.thealexandriaclan.barrysworld.net

Advertisement