Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best GBA titles

Options
  • 20-07-2001 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

rite. ive had a bit of trouble with gba games frown.gif. i bought mario advance and in all honesty its pure poo. i traded that 4 f-zero and that was quite dull and repetative aswell. im sick of running in and out of town buying/trading games so i need advice on which ones 2 go 4. ne1 know a few?
    btw i have thps2 and castlevania. ta

http://www.frc.ri.cmu.edu/~mcm/bob.html <
    LOL!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Konami Krazy Racers is quite genuinely the business.

I agree on Mario Advance, it didn't deserve to sell anywhere near as well as it did - it's pretty poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

and while we're at it anyone know of any good websites for the gba??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shinji:
    Konami Krazy Racers is quite genuinely the business.
    </font>

Yep, its better than Mario Kart if you can look past the unfamiliar characters etc. It would be my faveourite of the launch titles anyway.

After that, you could give KuruKuru Kururin a try, its quite enjoyable.

And get Mario DX for the GBC, it owns the pants off Mario Advance

Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers.

[This message has been edited by NekkidBibleMan (edited 21-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Castlevania!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

kewl ill go 4 krazy races so. oo and ill get it in the duty free when i go away biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement