Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first to the post

Options
  • 03-09-2001 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

First post!!

I'd like to sound deep, but fun like a fruit pie but not as sugary. A sour fruit pie. I'm in the process of unravelling the greater and lesser meaning of things, casting aside society's assumptions and expectations in a bid to become an original thinker/writer, but possibly in the process turning into a bit of a cliché.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Wakka wakka second place!

Call all hippys boring old farts, and set light to them.

Every year 5000 punk rockers go Goth, that's 13.69 punk rockers a day, if someone offers you mascara just say no!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Token post

Al.

so...when do I get my medal?

Well...this forum's fairly gratuitous.

why is there a frames forum?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Because the Frames asked for it.

And cos they rock.

DeVore (who's going to see them this Saturday).

So, is this a permanent thing or just to try it out and decide which message board we like best?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeVore:
    Because the Frames asked for it.
    </font>

Oh. So where are they then? :]

Great stuff, the Frames are deadly.

Been a fan for ages and recently saw them in the Witnness rising tent and in the treatment area, twas the highlight of the weekend. And thats saying something due to all that unforseen ****ty rain.

Advertisement