Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Free pint

Options
  • 07-02-2003 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

A man walks into a bar, and says to the barman: "i have no money, can i have a drink?"
    The barman obviously says no, but then the man proceeds to say:"wat if i show you a miracle?"

The barman argrees, and the man reveals a hamster and a small piano from his bag. The hamster then proceeds to play a enchanting riff on the piano.
    The barman is astonished and pours the man a free drink.
    After he is done, he is still thirsty, and once again recites his proposal to the bar man again.

This time, he reaches into his pocket, and produces a small frog.
    The frog then proceeds to sing a Frank sinatura song perfectly.

The barman is amazed and grudgingly agrees to pour the man's second free pint.

A drunken fella in the corner who has been watching the whole thing, approaches the man and tells him he will pay him £300 for his singing frog.
    The man willingly agrees, and as soon as the drunkard walks away, he downs his 2nd pint.
    The barman bewildered, asks him why he is in such a hurry with a thirst and £300 in his pocket.....

The man smiles, and replies slyly:
    What i didnt tell him is my hamster is a ventriloquist....

Comments

Advertisement