Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITS ALL BELLS - Thanks!!!

Options
  • 07-02-2003 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

ITS ALL BELLS

As of February 1st we have donated over €1000 to charity, shared between the Multi Sensory Project and Temple Street Children’s Hospital. We are still awaiting returns from some record shops around the country so the figure will only grow

This to us is a massive success and tribute to all who worked on the project. Not only have we made money but we also have given, we hope, musicians, bands and artists a little bit of a boost and given independent music in Ireland a heightened profile. We’ve shown the world the depth of talent just waiting to be discovered in this fair land.

We have sold copies of ITS ALL BELLS to many countries including, Australia, Sweden, Holland, USA, Portugal, Switzerland, Canada

Thanks and karmic wonderfulness goes out to

All those who shelled out their hard earned cash for a copy!

The bands, the original songwriters, all the engineers, staff and students at The Sound Training Centre and those who worked too hard for too long on the project.

We would like to especially thank those in radio, TV and print media who have given us immense support.

Tom Dunne, Pat Kenny, Kevin Courtney, John Walsh, Stuart Clark, AM Kelly, Alison Curtis, Alan Byrne, Phantom FM, 2FM, FM104, Today FM, Hot Press for their continued support both for phutloose and for music in general (that’s why we are here!!).

There are so many more people we could thank, for those we forgot, apologies!

Thanks again

All @ phutloose

PS. Keep an eye out for two new projects from phutloose and some phutloose gigs in the coming months!

www.phutloose.com

info@phutloose.com

* ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC *

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Well done to all involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

including you neil!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Well everyone else. I didn't do much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Congrats lads!, Cd is magnificent!

It's just a pity that Christmas comes but once a year.

Normally, on a sunny day like today, i'd gather my phutloose back catalogue (including a rare recording of the legendary Karlos Bohan as the mighty Samson in the St. Pauls production of Samson and Delilah), hop in the Freelander and hit the coast.
    Hood down, nostrils going numb, I'd blast forth the phutloose greats and receive the filthiest of looks from the gob****e rollerbladers and the women walking pitbulls along the promenade at Raheny.

So, if you're going to keep releasing seasonal albums, what am I going to do?? If I start blaring Rockin Robin in February, sure jaysus I'll look a fool....

Please consider my dilemma in future.

Yours,

Roxy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Yea dudes!

When are you gonna go all-out record company?

Need more phutloose stuff on the shelves. All those bands are deadly!

Go sign some bands! You're capable of it aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Alibaba01

Nice reply there Roxy, I promise our next release will not be seasonal!

Glad ye all enjoy ITS ALL BELLS.

Next in the pipeline is ITS ALL ????? and ITS ALL ????? more details in a month or so!

As for signing bands and becoming a "proper"record company thats not on the agenda at the moment but who knows in the future!!!

Phutloose

Can I suggest

It's All Dandy - Irish artists sing their favourite songs with a lisp.

Advertisement