Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Phantom Mobile Logo!

Options
  • 07-02-2003 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Get your free Phantom logo for your mobile phone today! This logo is available for Nokia models on 085/086/087 mobile networks only.

Free Phantom Logo

Why not check out our range of rock ringtones (and more) at:

Phantom Rock ringtones

Or other logos for your Nokia Phone:

More Logos

All logos (except the free Phantom logo) and ringtones cost €2. (Vodafone/Meteor) €2.10 (O2) S.P. Wondertext.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I dont mean to be picky but
    Free phantom logo
    All logo and ringtones cost €2

It doest work for my phone anyway but mine has a cool feature where u can record your own ringtones (mine is currently mortorcycle empitness)

By the way im not one of those anoying people who sit on the bus playing with different ringtones. Thats extremly anoying

The only reason I use the featue is the origonal tones on my phone are the biggest load of crap ever.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

The Phantom logo is free.

The rest of them are 2 euro. Or 2.10 in my case, because my phone would be a higher standard of phone and the graphics would need to be pretty cutting edge, therefore costing me more.

I can only assume thats why anyway.

No matter what ringtone I download, its still a crappy 'bingley beep' noise anyway.

This month I have mostly been answering to 'Knightrider'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

haha, I just got the Phantom logo deelie, mainly to keep up my tradition of never having paid one cent for a ringtone or logo!

By the way, I AM one of those annoying people who sits on the bus and plays with different ringtones. I know its extremely annoying, but it passes the time for me.

This month I have been mostly answering to "Dancing Queen" and "Sk8r Boi"

I am the ultimate in annoying, bow down before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i also downloaded this thing...*hee hee*

i hate ppl like u achille
    i make up my own ringtones, i have a better ear for it than those eejits who make them up in the first place (seriously, listen to their version of lsoer by beck of blister in the sun byt the violent femmes)

i ahve been answering to dirrty by christina aguilera (which i composed myself)(yah, im christina's songwriter)(i even choerogphed the dance and all)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

stupid non-nokia phone.... well at least it means even if i wanted to be a crazy freak that listens to ringtones all the bloodly time i couldn't be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

i downlanded de phantom logo tingy.
    pretty frickin cool. much better than my gimpy O2 one anyhoo.

Cheers Mr D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

the ring tones are very crappy though, too much creed, pod and even a kelly osborne...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I am sure if you take a look Tony 2 Tony ... we have all types of cheesy ring tones for almost all occasions. Piss off your neighbours, family and fellow commuters with a Phantom ringtone. Just make sure you turn off the damn thing when you go to a gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gaston

does anyone know if you can send the logo overseas or wot? my phone is neiher an 087 , 085 , 086 or 08whatever. Damn, can someone tell me if forwarding it is possible?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

you could try by puttin 0044 at begginning and knock off the 0 of your phone number.....sometimes works

• Advertisement

on the phantom web it only gives you the option for 086, 085, 087, there´s no +34 or +44. damn!
    :mad:

Hey Gaston!!! I can't email you from work anymore cos I'm on a warning for sending 4,500 emails in two weeks.....

Can you email me your phone number and I can text you? (See? its all phone related, I'm not off topic, its all cool, lets all be nice, we're all friends here, don't moderate me....)

P.S Working on those cds for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

just got the logo, pretty snazzy :)

or is this just a clever way of finding out how many listeners you have? :p

good! Silverfish hows things?
    my phone No. is 0034 657 79 18 94
    by teh way you should check in with email anonimous...2000 mails! whoa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi

For cost and technical reasons the free logo is only available to those on the 085/086 and 087 networks. We have no plans to expand this to any other networks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

Originally posted by Silverfish
    I'm on a warning for sending 4,500 emails in two weeks.....

....kin Hell!!! How do you send that many mails in two weeks???? Is it even possible???? ;)

Yes, yes it is, because I'm on my second warning for the same amount again.

Johnnynolegs, I'm looking in your direction.........*narrows eyes*

Advertisement