Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anakin wearing MC Hammer trousers!!

• 07-02-2003 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

ok in a part where him and amidala are yappin away....he goes and stands outside but the way the wind's blowing behind him it ruffles out his trousers makin em look like mc hammer trousers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

I must watch out for that! So Aragorn, are you really Gabriel Batistuta?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

huh??? who's he? and not that im aware of....please elaborate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

What am i even looking in this board for any way!!!!

But Gabriel Batsituta is an Argeteintian(or however you spell that) footballer with long hair and a beard, i don't know what hes got to do with you though.

Gabriel Batistuta looks just like Aragorn, its scary!!!

dammit, they've discovered my secret identity....
    start the car Legolas!!!

• Advertisement

So, Aragorn, are you a L.O.T.R man or a Star Wars man?

umm.....well considering my name...but i'd just re-seen episode 2 with the mc hammer bit. and sorry its not just the trousers - its the way he stands with his hands behind his back the way the sun sillouhets him. AND not forgetting the trousers :D

Ah, i see!

Advertisement