Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most disgusting horror film youve ever saw?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

All those are nice Japanese numbers?

Shogun Assasain ever hear of that one?
    Any nice merchant you can direct a social deviant to for the sake of a purchase?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Inbetween Play.com, DDDHouse.com and DVDexpress.com I usually get what I'm looking for :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

Much thanks

IF (deviant[me]) think (about doing something)

THEN

(deviant) realises (obstacle in the way)

NO MONEY :(

I shall consult the links later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

not a movie, but the most disgusting thing I ever saw was a file a friend had downloaded off one of the P2P apps. it was a video of an actual execution of a russian soldier by serb rebels.

not fake, not made up at all, and no doubt about what happened.

basically the poor dude got his throat cut, but they did it by having him face down in the dirt. stood on his back with his arms and legs bound and sticking a hunting knife in his neck under his ear and sawing it right through to the front. A lot of very real blood pumping and the guy gagging for about a minute before he was dead.

I didn't sleep for about 3 days after that, just knowing that it was real and seeing the look on the guys face as he died.

I'm not going to reveal anything more about where you can get it because I know there'll be kids on these boards, but I'm sure if you really wanted to see it you could find it, although I really wouldn't reccommend it because it really will leave even the strongest stomach feeling very queasy for a long time. Not to mention the emotional effects.

If you really have to see the worst there is to see, then go ahead, but I'm telling you it's the most horrible thing you will ever see beyond all doubt, and it might well affect you very badly. DO NOT VIEW HIS VIDEO!!!

not a movie, but the most disgusting thing I ever saw was a file a friend had downloaded off one of the P2P apps. it was a video of an actual execution of a russian soldier by serb rebels.

I've heard about this. Supposed to be disgusting. Theres also a file you can download which shows someone being hit by a train.

• Advertisement

I've seen the one with the person being hit by a train, and it's quite bad, but not graphic really.

my mate has a whole collection of funny/gross vids that he takes delight in showing me whenever I'm over his way, and some of them are pretty funny, but occasionally something extreme comes up, such as in the case I mentioned before.

I'm gonna say this again because believe it or not just thinking about it when i wrote my previous post has left me shaking for the last couple of hours:
    IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR EVEN REMOTELY SQUEAMISH DO NOT LOOK FOR/VIEW THIS VIDEO FILE. IT WILL LEAVE YOU SCARRED FOR LIFE. TRUST ME.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Sketch

I saw red dragon the other day on the hop from school and it's some messed up, anyone agree? good film though dont get me wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by vibe666
    I've seen the one with the person being hit by a train, and it's quite bad, but not graphic really.

my mate has a whole collection of funny/gross vids that he takes delight in showing me whenever I'm over his way, and some of them are pretty funny, but occasionally something extreme comes up, such as in the case I mentioned before.

I'm gonna say this again because believe it or not just thinking about it when i wrote my previous post has left me shaking for the last couple of hours:
    IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR EVEN REMOTELY SQUEAMISH DO NOT LOOK FOR/VIEW THIS VIDEO FILE. IT WILL LEAVE YOU SCARRED FOR LIFE. TRUST ME.

Me thinks you have enticed eveyone who reads this post to download that video :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

People under the stairs.

The bit where the kids is in the water the rest start chowing down on the freshcorpse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Originally posted by vibe666
    Quite a few years ago, a guy called ( dont be spreading them kinda things around here please - Tusky ) called a press conference. He didn't tell anyone, but the reason he called it was to publically commit suicide. The newspapers and TV were there, and when ( bleep ) whipped out the gun, they freaked out. When they realised what he was actually planning to do, they rushed the stage, and (bleep) quickly put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

This is all real, and the video is pretty easy to find. I'm not going to give the URL, because I'm pretty sure that kind of stuff is enough to get me banned. But anyone with half a clue can probably figure out how to find it - that name again: bleep.

Strange thing is, I didn't find it disgusting. Just disturbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Yeah I've seen that one, black and white, in the 60's wasn't it?
    The crowd freaked, fairly disturbing though.
    The kid getting knocked down by the train, that freaked me out sort of.
    Worst thing I saw was an mpeg of some family on safari. The oul lad gets out of the jeep with his camera to take pics of a lion and he gets hopped on by another lion from behind. Not sexually! So the lions start tearing and ripping him. His family are freaking out and the little kid is balling crying. The guy gets killed. Don't know if it's real, but it is fúcked up to look at. So don't watch it if you find it. Very very disturbing.

Originally posted by daveg
    Me thinks you have enticed eveyone who reads this post to download that video :D
    possibly, but if they all end up puking and traumatized they can't say I didn't warn them can they!

It really is some very nasty stuff, but it's kinda like rubbernecking an accident to see if you can see anything gory. You know you're not going to like it, but there's that bit deep down inside you that just has to see anyway.

There are websites dedicated to pathologists photo's and 'you've been framed' style maiming/killing clips where there was a TV crew there or just some dude with a camcorder getting a good shot of something nasty.

Now given the popularity of these types of things, either a good portion of people are mentally deranged (not something I'm going to rule out at this stage) or a glimpse into the finiteness (if that's even a word) of our own mortality helps us to hold onto life more strongly, kick starting the survival instinct into overdrive, at least for a little while.

In short: we need to be exposed to death to fully appreciate life. yin and yang, black and white, good and evil. however you look at it, one can't exist without the other.

Anyway, it's up to you. If you think you can handle it, then go find it. I'm positive it'll be easy to find if you're looking. But like I said before, it's all at your own risk. Don't flame me for letting you know it exists. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Lads Keep no topic please - this is the most "disgusting horror film" you ever saw :)

Not the filthiest real life video of som1 being castrated and the like- keep on topic or thread will be locked

sorry boss. duly chastised. :(

no probs, you can keep your genitailia this time....:ninja:

what makes you think I've got any anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

all my friends think the torture scene in audition was a bit too much, two of 5 walked out, wimps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Originally posted by Tusky
    Lads Keep no topic please - this is the most "disgusting horror film" you ever saw :)

Not the filthiest real life video of som1 being castrated and the like- keep on topic or thread will be locked
    Is there really that big a difference? I really would have thought the whole thing was relatively on-topic.

In the case of the (bleep) thing I was talking about earlier, I was really reminded of low-budget horror films, like Last House on the Left, or Driller Killer - which is why I mentioned it in the first place.

Is the "horror" board reserved for fictional horrors?

No it is not reserved for "fictional" horror but this thread has gone way off topic, also this is not the place to intice people to download these sick real life murder/suicide/death videos, the vast majority of people who download them regret it afterwards as it has a disturbing effect on alot of people,

Feel free to make a thread about real life horror etc but this ones about horror movies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 romey

well i saw the 1st hell raiser when i seven and two days after seeing it my sister put lots sowing needles in her hand and i fainted ! so that one stuck with me. mind u the chuckie movies scare the BEJESUS out of me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭Attreu

Has no-one seen the "Guinea Pig" series from japan?

Worst horror film/ducumentary ever.

Eight films in the set, 2 are absolutely filthy, a mock torture scene on a woman is one of them.

Documentary was so real that when Charlie Sheen saw one of them at a party he called the FBI cos he thought they were real.

So after that they put the making of each documentary on the end of each film.

When you watch the film you feel sick but when you see how they made it you feel stupid.

original DVD box sets go for a couple of hundred dollars.

Not to my taste,

and that cannibal holocaust was filthy, they killed real animals to make it.

Originally posted by Attreu
    and that cannibal holocaust was filthy, they killed real animals to make it.
    As opposed to killing fake animals? :D :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭Attreu

lol. you know what i mean, they could have killed robot animals

I could start going on about robot animal rights, but it's Saturday and I really can't be ars'd.

But yeah. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Dissident Aeon

Most of the japanese horror movies are damn disgusting, like Guts of a Virgin, and the Guinea Pig series
    Yuk:ninja:

Advertisement