Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

games on the 7650

• 08-02-2003 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway to delete the preloaded games like mixpix and snake on the 7650? Im starting to run out of memory at this stage and I never play games so Id sort of like to lose em :)

I cant seem to find a way to delete them on the phone - should I download some sort of file management program ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Dizz

No chance - they're stored on the phone's ROM

Dizz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Rich, Slide & Swap take up a grand total of 29Kb; 15Kb & 14Kb respectively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Fid - what about snake & mixpix though?

Dizz - youre sure? Thats a bit annoying :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Unfortunately, Dizz is correct. They're stored on the ROM and, as far as I'm aware, it's not possible to delete them.

I just checked on the Mixpix game, it occupies about 125Kb but I couldn't find the Snake folder.

I used a program called SeleQ, which I found on MySimbian.

Advertisement