Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Students

• 08-02-2003 1:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

Why didn't any of you Kev St and Aung St bastards come visit us in the lobbys of your college's this week????:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,096 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Originally posted by ballooba
    Why didn't any of you Kev St and Aung St bastards come visit us in the lobbys of your college's this week????:p

? ?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

We is helping DITSU with some rag days stuff, none of our boards buddies visited us at the stand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

You might want to update your site; the Rag Trip is on Feb. 13th, not Feb. 15th.

Doh!! Well spotted.

Are you a DIT Student?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Hey I'm Aungier street but I'm a girl so can I please be referred to as an Aungier St. bitch in future please, rather than a bastard.

Thanks a million

:rolleyes:

Roxy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

When was this? There was some crazy stuff going on today for rag daze.. a guy in my class dressed up as a woman and was running around the snackery all morning attacking people.. he even jumped on Christy.. and he scared off those red bull ppl =((
    The iron stomach competition was entertaining to watch anyway.. my friend got 2nd place ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭lynchie

I think I have a vague recollection of being on two rag trips to waterford and letterkenny.. I remember queuing for beer in an off-licence at 10:30 on camden street on the morning of the rag trip, the next memory is being questioned by the gardai at 6:30 the following morning crawling back to me house... I think the large amounts of alcohol consumed that day have clouded that part of my brain forever:)

Roxy, bitch, sorry for any offence caused by calling you a bastard. :)

As Lynchie has already hinted at, not many people remember much of the RAG TRIP. This year shouldn't be any exception, I think all the tickets are sold out but there might be some left in BOlton St or Cathal Brugha, be careful though as the diff colleges go to diff destinations for the first three stops.

I do know that aung st are meeting cathal brugha at one of the first three stops though.

How many of you signed up for the text alerts?

Advertisement