Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin is dead, long live Admin.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Here is the Power.
    Here is the Logic.

See Logic run.
    Run Logic run.

See Logic fight the power.
    Fight Logic Fight.

(cue Logic with some evil attack on my personal life)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

BTW. Some great quotes there. The best has to be
    The logs - bit long
    Yes true.
    - but they tell a story...
    Probably. But so does War and Peace. And I am sorry I read that two.

In the immortal words of Bard. Stop whingeing. In fact spend the next 2 hours making 2 sentences from the following words:

Pill Chill Take A. Handbags Away Put on It Get With And.

BTW DeV. I think it is a fantastic idea to have only admins post replies on certain boards. In fact looking at this thread I would ban all posting for non-admin/non-mods for a day. It's really great fun.

And WWM. Never a truer word has been said. (except for the muppet bit) muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by amp
    Here is the Power.
    Here is the Logic.

See Logic run.
    Run Logic run.

See Logic fight the power.
    Fight Logic Fight.

(cue Logic with some evil attack on my personal life)

Glad to see you're still taking time out to post intelligent yet humorous replies. What would we do without you?

.logic.

Have less intelligent yet humorous replies I suspose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    The good thing about troll accounts like Hobart... for people who are to scared to speak under their more known name.... is that they usually accidentally let slip who they are by the linguistics of their post.

Catch a grip "Hobart"

Stop being shy.

Who is it? I don't have much book smarts like you mercie :(

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Yeah come on! The suspence is killing me.

Hmmm if Hobart is a troll account then a lot of efforts gone into it. Of his 100 or so posts only about a third are of the ranty fight the power kind. That the rest are thrown in to throw people off the scent is, imo, unlikely.

But just in case, 20 euro says it's Bubbles.

Me Too?? Get a grip Merc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Me Too??

Surely?? It can't be!?

Yours,
    Ozzy20?

• Advertisement

But just in case, 20 euro says it's Bubbles
    I'll take you up on that amp. I'll give you 100 -1 against that:

a) I am definetly not Bubbles (I could have you for slander on that BTW)

and

b) It's not a troll account.

In fact Merc. I'll give you any odds you want. Go for it. Reveal me. Reveal.

Originally posted by Hobart
    Go for it. Reveal me. Reveal.

Now I'm not only intrigued I'm also turned on. :)

.logic.

Now I'm not only intrigued I'm also turned on.
    Rofl:)

It also begs the question Mecr. Are you trolling? You've been burnt before by assuming different things and not taking your time to think before putting your hands on the keyboard. So heres a tip:

1) Breath
    2) Think about what you are going to type/say
    3) Breath again
    4) Rationalize it
    5) Do the translation from martian to english in your head
    6) Type your thoughts
    7) preview reply
    8) Breath
    9) Post reply

Originally posted by logic1

.logic.

:eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by logic1

nothing new there......

I'll tell you what to do Merc. PM me.

Hobart

Sorry Mecr. Don't do IRC. However you are beginning to P**S me off with your un-founded allegations so tell you what. Let the Admins do an IP check. And I will agrre, if my consent is needed, to that info being published here.
    In fact I would be fairly certain that I am the only one on boards using this IP address, for reasons that are none of your f**king business. So if you want to accuse me of something come right out and say who you think I am. If not just shut the fcuk up. please.

• Advertisement

Feed him some PAIN cake.

.logic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I think you two should get on irc and sort this out once and for all.

Hobart can come back in three years time and post the logs!

No no no! Keep going, I'm so utterly bored in work and I need some quality entertainment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

You people are far too paranoid....

When I logged in this lunchtime i had a whopping 12 PM's !! All in support. I wish this they would post their comments on this board instead of a PM, but as DeVore joked earlier on... maybe they are afriad to do so. I understand that, altho the admins won't burn you alive they'll remember and would probably be even more biased towards them at a later date. However I would like to paste a part of one of these messages...
    Just to add my 2 cents. Your initial post on "Admin is dead, long live Admin" was bang on about the crap that is plaguing boards.ie. Unfortunately the thread is disintegrating in noise and trolling as usual. Theres too many mods that treat the board as their personal playground and behave as 7yr olds in a playground. Theres also a strong anti social bullying thing going on with some of the mods that beyond belief. Basically the boards head is up is own arse.
    Personally after spending a bit of time on the boards I've given it up as a waste of time, the admins and mods are only interested in hearing their own voices and their own opinions. The last thread I was in there was 4 real posts and 13 or so from mods. The mods post were insulting and abusive to the other 4. Its the most amateurish board I've every had the mispleasure to be on.

This was said by someone with 500+ posts under their belts.

All you spaming trolls, ala amp should be ashamed of themselves for trolling this board when myself, DeVore and others where trying to have a discussion.

Getting back on topic - yeah the logs where a bit long, sorry. The only reason they where posted was to show you people what a little destructive liar DeVore can be.

And all of a sudden we are lacking replies from DeVore... which was expected. I don't think even he, with his magical powers for bending the truth and force feeding people his facist views is going to work here. So he'll just giggle away publicly pretending it isn't a big deal.

My job here is done.

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Goe bubs!!

gahhh I think Ill use my hobart account one more time... for the memories... then ill wipe it!

Go on so.

.logic.

Yes we are waiting you know!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by bubbles
    You people are far too paranoid....

When I logged in this lunchtime i had a whopping 12 PM's !! All in support. I wish this they would post their comments on this board instead of a PM, but as DeVore joked earlier on... maybe they are afriad to do so. I understand that, altho the admins won't burn you alive they'll remember and would probably be even more biased towards them at a later date. However I would like to paste a part of one of these messages...

This was said by someone with 500+ posts under their belts.

All you spaming trolls, ala amp should be ashamed of themselves for trolling this board when myself, DeVore and others where trying to have a discussion.

Getting back on topic - yeah the logs where a bit long, sorry. The only reason they where posted was to show you people what a little destructive liar DeVore can be.

And all of a sudden we are lacking replies from DeVore... which was expected. I don't think even he, with his magical powers for bending the truth and force feeding people his facist views is going to work here. So he'll just giggle away publicly pretending it isn't a big deal.

My job here is done.

Gah! When will I ever learn! DAMN MY GULLIBLE NATURE!

Plyd Bubbs :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement