Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin is dead, long live Admin.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

What a ****ing ****e thread this has turned out to be.

Bubblés and DeVore, did you really need to share all that with the world. :rolleyes:

As for my opinion it was just 3 Trolls ganging up on one, ban em all I say! :)

Queue Troll Reply:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I've done it before right? Uh... actually I've never done anything to anyone for voicing their heartfelt opinions... (apart from Kim Tae Woo and well, she was an idiot).

edit:On second thoughts i don't have time for this crap anymore.

Btw AMP I was actually the complete mastermind behind the whole bibbles is Boston thing, I think my exact words to bibbles where “I think I can get there guys to believe I’m you” at which point the gears started to work in bibbles mind. It had to potential to be great, but then bibbles tried to sell my account for some unknown reason, that I couldn’t have. I'm also amazed boards.ie has problems without me around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Originally posted by Boston
    edit:I'm also amazed boards.ie has problems without me around.
    I would like to nominate this quote for Quote of the year. Never mind quote of the month!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Slydice
    What a ****ing ****e thread this has turned out to be.

Bubblés and DeVore, did you really need to share all that with the world. :rolleyes:

So $hite that you feel the need to bump it after three days :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Originally posted by Slydice
    Queue Troll Reply:

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    So $hite that you feel the need to bump it after three days :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I didnt want to lock this thread before for fear of being accused of trying to silence people.

However, I think most people probably would *thank* me now.

Everything is working ok, noone is getting exclude. Consume citizen.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement