Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Question

• 08-02-2003 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

I recently left my job to study for upcoming college exams. I was paying emergency tax though and I was wondering how I go claiming it back? Before whenever I payed emergency tax the company I worked with sorted it out.

Also while I'm in the work forum, I need a job for the summer. I have experience in retail and also with office work. I worked the last two summers in Hibernian Insurance.

I am studying electrical/electronic engineering and am very experienced with computer hardware and software

I'm available from mid may to mid september. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Ring the Revenue Commissioners or go in to one of their public offices -they can also be found online at www.revenue.ie

they'll tell you what forms you need and documents you must produce

They are actually a very good and helpful set of people - for a bunch of thievin' b'stards:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Thanks for the help, i'll give them a ring tomorrow. They get enough money out of me, they aren't keeping the emergency tax!

Advertisement