Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Houllier falls ill, Liverpool fail to win...

• 08-02-2003 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

:(

Please Gerard retire.

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

What happened to him? Did they give any details on how he is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

The draw seemed like a fair result to me. Both teams should have had a penalty tho.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

IMO Houllier has not been the same since his heart scare.
    I feel sorry for him TBH .
    I dont think he has looked well at all recently and should consider retirement for his own health.
    If not for health reasons i cannot see the board sticking by him much longer,this run of results cant go on ,he has to go.
    Prior to his operation he was one of the schrewdest managers about.Of course not all blame lays at his door the players are either not good enough or lack bottle.
    I have genuine concerns for Houllier and his health and i ask myself is footie really worth it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Doctors said he had Gastro-Enteritis or something.

Thing is, I can't even blame Houllier for Liverpool not winning today... :[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Just to highlight how bad that result is that was Middlesbroughs first goal in NINE away league games!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭irishgeo

we will still got a point with everton losing its not too bad although chelsa won.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

What a free kick by Geremi though :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

What makes it sound worse imo Pigman is that it was their 1st away goal since September :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Smashing goal all the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

It was a fantastic goal and sooo against the run of play...liverpool had nine shots on target up to the pioint boro scored and even at that that was boros first shot on goal!!....a cracking free kick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I was at the Boro game, Anfield Road Lower. We had more posession in that game than i've seen in ages. We passed the ball ON THE GROUND ! (Most of the time) We created quite a few chances, but as usual at home, we didn't put them away. 8 draws in 14 home games, it just pisses me off.

Advertisement