Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free remote control helicopter sim

Options
  • 08-02-2003 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭

I made this for a college project last summer. you can download it at simulator.freewebspace.com

it's a 5mb download, and you need a videocard that supports multitexturing to run it (i've got a tnt2, that or anything like it should be fine). if you download it give us a shout and tell me what you think of it.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Looks good, gj. I didnt get much time to play about with it though. I found it very difficult to fly, very sensitive to input.. but then again I suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭fester

heehe, thats cool.

Was running it on an Athlon on winXP. Was running fine up until i got "Simulator.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Like my man above me i found the controls a little fast. And the camera was a little hard to control.

That said... i'm going back to play with it some more now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

that's the first time it ever crashed. Congratulations your the first person in the world to break my program. Goddamn it!! :)

ah well I hope you enjoy it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭fester

lol, im sorry.
    Im good at breaking sh!t, ehh? (...maybe i flew too high)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sailordog13

Is the download still available ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

holy smokes iol.ie LOL !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Link not working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭gouche

Link not working for me
    Probably because it's nine years old.

Advertisement