Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subamrine Titans

Options
  • 21-07-2001 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

If anyone happens to see this game in a Dublin store, could you post here please.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Finally found the thing smile.gif

It's in EB for £40.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Any good?

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

I haven't played too much of it yet.

Basically it's Starcraft set underwater with all the expected physics in such an environment. Torpedoes, vacum bombs and no small amount of dangerous dolphins smile.gif

I won't praise it too high because I *know* that it wouldn't appeal to everyone.

I'll update you guys later with more info if you can be bothered to read it wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

anything that reminds me of Hunt for the Red October is gold to me.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    It remindsh me of the heady daysh of Shputnik and Yuri Gagarin when the world trembled at the shound of our rocketsh. Now they will tremble again - at the shound of our shilence. The order ish: engage the shilent drive.
    </font>

classic smile.gif but the question is, is it worth the 40 quid?

adnans

"I'd rather be rich than stupid"

That's the kick in the knickers, adnans.

I only bought it because I loved the idea, it's unique features and all that lark.

Like I said, it's basically Starcraft set underwater, the graphics aren't anything to drool over but if you can appreciate it's depth (forgive the pun smile.gif) and look past the fact that it's hardly revolutionary, then you should really enjoy the game. It is a bit futuristic now, set in 2047 or some such, so don't be expecting Akula Class submarines or British Tridents. It's based on post apocalyptic earth, 3 waring factions each with distinct advantages etc.

Maybe you should wait and see if the price comes down a bit though, £40 is alot to pay for any game in my opinion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement